The Baja Boss is an ultra-premium Extreme Mud Terrain radial tyre featuring an asymmetric tread pattern and our PowerPly XD™ 3-ply sidewall construction
- Asymmetrical tread pattern reduces noise - Improves handling and on-centre feel
- Next generation four-pitch Sidebiters® are 50% larger than any previous Mickey Thompson radial tyre providing unparalleled off-road traction
- New PowerPly XD adds 50% extra denier cord to provide even greater puncture resistance, improved handling and quicker steering response than our original PowerPly™
- Deep & Wide Voids to enhance off-road traction and forward bite
- Stone Ejector Ribs to prevent gravel from being wedged into tread grooves
- Angled Shoulder Scallops for ultimate traction and self-cleaning ability
- Mud Scoops that provide a concave surface for mud traction and help create a void to prevent mud from clinging to the elements
- Silica-Reinforced Compound for on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance
Performance Category: Off Road 4WD Maximum Traction
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|
Any information available on this website is intended to be used as a guide only. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the information you intend to rely on and to obtain independent advice to verify the appropriateness of any vehicle products shown to you on this website.
Each State and Territory has separate legislation and regulations governing various vehicle parts and we make no representations about the compliance of any vehicle parts with the relevant regulations of any State or Territory.